Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Crack Repair & Sump Pump Installation in Silver Spring MD
Basement waterproofing is an essential step in protecting your home from water damage and the structural issues that it can cause. If you live in Silver Spring, MD and have a damp, musty basement or experience frequent water leaks, it may be time for waterproofing services from Tru Integrity, LLC. We are experts in waterproofing basements and can help you dry out your space and protect your home from water damage.
A wet basement can lead to mold and mildew growth that can cause health issues, as well as structural damage to your home. Our basement waterproofing services can help prevent all of these problems and more. We’re also foundation repair contractors serving Silver Spring as well as several other cities and counties in Maryland, so we can repair cracks and apply waterproofing to prevent damage in the future.
The first step in our basement waterproofing process is foundation repair. This is important because a cracked or damaged foundation can allow water to seep into your basement. Common causes of foundation problems include:
- Soil Settlement: Over time, the soil around your home can settle or erode, causing your foundation to settle. This can create cracks or other damage to your foundation.
- Hydrostatic Pressure: When too much water around your foundation, it can put pressure on the walls and cause them to crack or bow.
- Poor Drainage: If your home’s gutters are not functioning correctly or your yard slopes towards your foundation, water can pool around your foundation and cause damage.
Once we have repaired your foundation, we will move on to waterproofing.
Why is Basement Waterproofing in Silver Spring Vital?
There are many reasons why basement waterproofing is essential. Waterproofing your basement can:
- Help prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Protect your belongings from water damage.
- Help prevent structural damage to your home.
- Save money on energy bills by keeping your basement dry.
If you are in need of Silver Spring basement waterproofing services, contact Tru Integrity, LLC, today. We are experts in basement waterproofing and can help you protect your home from water damage.
I Have a Sump Pump. Do I Still Need Waterproofing?
Yes. A sump pump is an excellent tool for managing water in your basement, but it is not a replacement for waterproofing. Waterproofing your basement will help keep water out of it first, while a sump pump will help remove water that has already made its way in.
In addition to basement waterproofing services, we offer epoxy floor coating and foundation repair services. We serve all of Montgomery and Howard Counties, as well as a large area in Maryland.
So if you’ve noticed water leaks, water stains or other basement issues, contact Tru Integrity, LLC today to learn more about how our foundation repair, basement waterproofing, and sump pump installation can help protect your home from water damage.