Basement Drainage Solutions
Protect Your Basement from Flooding
Maintaining the structural integrity of your home requires paying attention to your basement and foundation. A common issue that can threaten each space includes poor drainage, which can lead to numerous issues that affect your entire home. Tru Integrity LLC offers basement drainage solutions that can keep your home safe from water damage, mold and mildew growth, and other foundation problems.
GET A $300 CREDIT TOWARD ANY NEW INSTALLATION.
Get in touch today to get a free estimate on basement waterproofing in the Severn & Columbia, MD area, including Howard, Anne Arundel, Prince Georges, Frederick, Carrol, Charles and Washington counties.
Signs Your Basement or Foundation Has a Drainage Problem
Recognize the signs of drainage problems to stay on top of home repairs and prevent potentially costly damage if the situation worsens. Here’s what to keep a eye out for:
- Water Seepage: One of the most visible signs of drainage problems, water seepage may occur after heavy rains or melting snow. You may also notice excess water standing in your yard or wet soil around your foundation.
- Musty Odors: Moisture problems in basements and crawl spaces often reveal themselves with a musty odor due to the damp environment they create. Drainage issues offer the perfect environment for mold and mildew to grow without measures to mitigate the issue, such as sump pump installation.
- Mineral Deposits: White powdery mineral deposits on your wall are a red flag of water intrusion and indicate worsening structural issues.
- Cracked Foundation: Water pressure-related drainage issues may crack your basement walls or your home’s foundation. These cracks may also extend to your outdoor space, causing cracks in sidewalks and driveways.
- Discoloration or Rust: Water seepage in basements often causes unsightly stains and discoloration on walls without moisture sealing coating. This drainage problem may also corrode metal elements.
- Uneven Settling: If your foundation isn’t settling in an even way, you may need foundation repairs right away to maintain the structural integrity of your home.
Reliable & Professional Services
You can trust us to complete the job correctly to ensure the integrity of your home’s foundation.
How Proper Interior Drainage Protects Your Home
By moving water away from your home, good interior drainage helps ensure a dry basement and reduces risks of basement floods and the need for foundation repairs. Additionally, good drainage improves indoor air quality by minimizing mold and mildew, which can create musty odors.
Other Services to Keep Your Basement Dry
Get the services you need to keep your basement dry in Severn, MD, and the Annapolis area by calling Tru Integrity. Our range of drainage solutions for your home includes basement waterproofing services, sump pump and French drain installation and moisture-sealing epoxy coating for basement floors.
Our years of experience with drainage problems help us do the job right the first time, whether we’re helping with homes or businesses. Contact Tru Integrity today to get an estimate for your drainage problem.