When it comes to floor coating for your business or industrial facility, there are many options to choose from. Epoxy coating is one of the most popular choices because it's durable, easy to clean and maintain, resistant to damage from moisture and harsh chemicals, and provides a non-slip surface. We'll ensure a proper bond between your current flooring and the epoxy coating.
Here are five reasons why you should consider applying an epoxy coating to the concrete floor surfaces in your residential garage, the basement of your home, or in your business or industrial facility:
- Protective Sealant: For garage floors, epoxy coating is one of the most durable floor coatings on the market. The epoxy creates a protective seal that helps to protect the concrete surface from wear and tear, heavy foot traffic, and marks from vehicle tires. The sealant also provides better ease of cleaning and helps to prevent staining.
- No Peeling: Another advantage of epoxy garage floor coatings is that these coatings create a strong bond with the concrete, which helps to prevent peeling and chipping. If you're looking for a durable finish that will last for years, this could be the perfect flooring solution for your garage space.
- UV-Stable Flooring: Epoxy floor coating is a UV-stable flooring option. It doesn't fade or discolor when exposed to sunlight and allows your flooring to retain its color and finish for years to come.
- Chemical Resistance: Epoxy coatings are nonporous surfaces, which makes them ideal for use on concrete garage floors because chemicals such as oil, gasoline, or cleaning products won't damage or stain them. This stain resistance and durability make epoxy floor coatings ideal for garages, industrial facilities, and other businesses that use harsh chemicals on a regular basis.
- Crack and Spalling Prevention: Epoxy floor coating can help prevent cracks and spalling in your concrete floors. "Spalling" is what happens when the concrete breaks into smaller pieces or slabs. Cracks and spalling are common problems with concrete floors, but epoxy floor coating can help prevent them.
Call 443-955-1941 today to get an estimate on epoxy floor coating in the Severn & Columbia, MD area, including Howard, Anne Arundel, Prince Georges, Frederick, Carrol, Charles and Washington counties.